- Private and Guided Tour (Tour Guide will explain the cultural of Penang Island and the true story behind the street food)
- Visit Chew Jetty, A Clan Jetty is actually a village built on stilts and these were built by some pioneer Chinese immigrants.
- Enjoy Lorong Selamat Char Koey Teow (at own expenses)
- Try out the taste of Famous Cendol at Penang Road (at own expenses)
- Indulge Penang popular dishes.(The Street of Local Food:New Lane)(at own expenses)
- Professional Guide.
- Entrance Fees.
- Air-conditioned Vehicle.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Travel Insurance
Start from 2pm, we departure to Kafe Heng Huat at Lorong Selamat, where is the best and most delicious Char Koay Teow in Penang. After having the Char Koay Teow, we shall then procced to the famous Penang Cendol, it’s been around since 1945 and it has become an institution in Penang, everyone knows of the Penang Road Famous Teochew Cendol, have a nice try, make your order, pay the cash, grab the bowl of Cendol and stand in the middle of the road as you slurp down the cendol by OWN Experience. we will explore to the Chew Jetty, which is a Clan Jetty is actually a village built on stilts and these were built by some pioneer Chinese immigrants.
After heritage walk at Chew Jetty, we will then visit Lim Wah Tai Food Product to give you a chance to purchase some local product such,”Chic Kut Teh”, Tambun Bisuits, nutmeg etc. Next, we will stop by Coffee Tree &Chocolate which is just 5 minutes’ drive from Lim Wah Tai. Coffee tree is a place with a generous variety of Teas and coffee. You will taste all types of delicious coffee and buy anything as you like.
Our final stop will choose by customer, New Lane Hawker Center, Chulia Street or Kimberley Street, this 3 place also very famous in Hawker style food, you may try more hawker food like example: chee cheong fun, the apom manis and the roasted chicken wing and drum stick.
*approximately 5 Hours
- Confirmation will be received within 72 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Child above 11 years old considered as Adult.
- Daily Depart Only 2pm Evening