- Private and guided tour.
- Reclining Buddha Temple – its large gold-plated Reclining Buddha, which is 33 meters, is one of the largest in the world.
- Burmese Temple, built in 1803, Experience a mysterious holy worship place.
- Blue Mansion. It was built by Cheong Fatt Tze (1840-1916), who was one of the richest men in Southeast Asia.
- Penang State Museum, a great colonial-era building built in 1896.
- Professional Guide.
- Entrance Fees.
- Transport By air-conditioned Vehicle.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Travel Insurance
Today we shall continue our exploration starting from visits to the reclining Buddha. The Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Chayamangkalaram) is also known as the Sleeping Buddha by the locals. This temple is a Thai temple and it is well known due to the gold plated reclining Buddha that is as long as 33meters. We shall continue to visit The Burmese temple. The Dhammikarama Temple in Penang is a beautiful Burmese Temple and the oldest of all Buddhist temples on Penang Island in Malaysia. Built in 1803, the temple was originally known as Nandy Moloh Burmese Temple and is quite beautiful, both inside and outside and well worth a visit. Then we will have to arrive at Blue Mansion. The mansion’s indigo-blue outer wall makes it a very distinct building in the area. The Circa 1880s mansion built by the merchant Cheong Fatt Tze at the end of 19th century has 38 rooms, 5 granite-paved courtyards, 7 staircases & 220 vernacular timber louver windows. The architecture of the mansion however originates from the Su Chow Dynasty Period in China. After that, we will explore the history of Penang at Penang State Museum. We will have our shopping time, shopping for famous local products.
*Remark: Penang State Museum Close on Friday and Public Holiday will replace with Francis Light Protestant Cemetery, Blue Mansion will be replace with Khoo Kong Si if Blue Mansion Close.
*approximately 4 Hours
- Confirmation will be received within 72 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Wheelchair can be provided by car, however driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Child above 11 years old considered as Adult.
Tour Code : 4RBP-ACT