- Private and guided tour.
- Little India in the city of George Town Malaysia, is an ethnic Indian enclave.
- Sri Mahamariamman Temple, the entrance sculpture to this temple which was built in 1833, made up of 38 statues of gods and goddess and four Swans. It is the oldest Indian Temple in Penang.
- Kapitan Keling Mosque, is a mosque built in the 19th century by Indian Muslim traders in George Town, Penang, Malaysia.
- Indian Snacks.
- Professional Guide.
- Entrance Fees.
- Air-conditioned Vehicle.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Indian Snacks
- Gratuities (optional).
- Travel Insurance
Firstly, The Kapitan Keling Mosque along Jalan Masjid Kapitan Keling (formerly Pitt Street), is one of the best known Indian Muslim mosque in Penang. The Kapitan Keling Mosque was used as the state mosque of Penang, since it is the largest historic mosque in George Town. The Kapitan Keling Mosque was named after Caudeer Mohuddeen, the head of the Indian Muslim community credited to have built it around 1800.
Next, explore the Little India. Little India is an enclave within the inner quarters of George Town, Penang. As with other Little India elsewhere, the Little India of George Town is lined with shops managed by the Indian Community. It’s a place to enjoy a kaleidoscope of colours and sounds, with goods from India spilling to the sidewalks, the smell of various spices in the air and Indian music blaring from loud speakers. We will take some indian snack (roti canai and teh tarik) and drinks at the Indian Restaurant.
After that, discover the Sri Mahamariamman Temple which is situated in George Town Penang is the oldest Hindu temple in Malaysia, and features sculptures of gods and goddesses over its main entrance and facade. It became a place of worship as early as 1801 and became a temple in 1833. It has stood at the same place for more than 200 years.
We will have our shopping time, shopping for famous local products.
*Remark: We are here to inform the visit Sri Mahamariamman Temple will be replaced by Sri Meenakshi Hindu Temple if it is still under renovation.
*approximately 4 Hours
- Confirmation will be received within 72 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Child above 11 years old considered as Adult.
Tour Code : 4IC-ACT