- Private and guided tour.
- P.RAMLEE’S house, is the former home of iconic Malaysian actor, director, singer, songwriter, composer and movie producer, Tan Sri Datuk Amar Dr. P. Ramlee. Now is a museum that celebrates his illustrious career in the Malayan film and music industry.
- Malay Galley Teh Bunga, an interesting Malay Gallery showcasing Malay and Jawi Peranakan culture.
- Acheh Street Mosque, is a 19th-century mosque built by the Acehnese situated on Aceh Street, George Town, Penang, Malaysia。
- Visit Batik Factory- to understand Malay Traditional handicraft.
- Professional Guide.
- Entrance Fees.
- Air-conditioned Vehicle.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Travel Insurance
Firstly, let us visit P. Ramlee House is the former home of iconic Malaysian actor, director, singer, songwriter, composer and movie producer, now a museum that celebrates his illustrious career in the Malayan film and music industry, Inside the Malay kampung house (which was originally built by P. Ramlee’s father and uncle in 1926), is a collection of the actor’s personal effects and memorabilia plus displays of old photographs, movie posters and music records.
Next, The Teh Bunga Melayu Gallery is a stately double-storey historic building in George Town. We can discover the Malay Cutural Things at this place. The house has elements reflective of a wealthy Jawi Peranakan Residence, such as the crescent moon and star at the pediment.
The Acheen Street Mosque or Masjid Lebuh Acheh is the oldest mosque located at the heritage enclave of George Town. The mosque was founded in 1801. The founder was Tengku Sheriff Syed Hussain Al-Aidid, an Acehnese clan leader who moved to Penang at the invitation of Captain Francis Light, and settled at what became Acheen Street.The Acheen Street Mosque has an Arab-style minaret with an Acehnese roof.
After That, explore the Malay traditional handcraft Batik. Malaysian Batik is batik textile art of Malaysia, the most popular motifs are leaves and flowers, but the butterfly theme is a common exception. Tourist may buy this as a souvenir.
We will have our shopping time, shopping for famous local products.
*approximately 4 Hours
- Confirmation will be received within 72 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Child above 11 years old considered as Adult.
Tour Code: 4MC-ACT