- Private and guided tour.
- Visit Khoo Kongsi, it is well known worldwide for its extensive lineage that can be traced back 650 years ago, as well as its closely-knit and defensive congregation of buildings and a magnificent clan house.
- Visit Chew Jetty, A Clan Jetty is actually a village built on stilts and these were built by some pioneer Chinese immigrants.
- Visit Guanyin Temple, A holy praying place for Malaysian Chinese.
- Professional Guide.
- Entrance Fees.
- Air-conditioned Vehicle.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Travel Insurance
Firstly, we will visit to Tua Pek Kong Temple – The Chinese believe that the god of prosperity – Tua Pek Kong help them in accumulating wealth. He landed Penang in the mid-18th century, a good 40 years before Francis Light founded the British settlement at George Town. Admire the roof ornamentation and sloping roof rafters. Chien Nien broken pottery ornamentation is used in the roof decoration, which sees dragons and tiny figurines. The red facade, divided into three bays, with ornate windows in the middle bay, is particularly attractive. On either side of the temple are side bays with act as living quarters, with decidedly simpler design.
Next, Guanyin Temple on Harmony Street. One of the oldest Chinese temple in Penang. With history dated back to 1800, Kuan Yin temple is the symbol of pride, compassion and Buddhist believes She loves to all her loyal devotees.
After That, we will explore the Chew Jetty, one of the Penang Heritage’s Village. Lastly, Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi, or Khoo Kongsi for short, is one of the most distinctive Chinese clan association in Malaysia. It is well known worldwide for its extensive lineage that can be traced back 650 years ago, as well as its closely-knit and defensive congregation of buildings and a magnificent Clan house.
We will have our shopping time, shopping for famous local products.
*approximately 4 Hours
- Confirmation will be received within 72 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Child above 11 years old considered as Adult.
Tour Code :4CC-ACT